Wednesday 5 March 2008

~flirt~ gets a blog!

Now that the store is set up and has some stock, and more on the way, I decided it isn't really right to fill this blog with posts about new ~flirt~ releases, that isn't what this blog was for. So, I've started a new blog specifically for ~flirt~ releases and information.

CLICK HERE for the ~flirt~ blog

However, while I have your attention I may as well tell you about my new line of ~flirt~ piercings and the two sets of ear cuffs I released today.




Each pack of cuffs, crafted from precious metals and the tiniest of tiny-prim diamonds (not just texture diamonds), comprises three versions for each ear. Positioned to attach to the nose, mouth or chin respectively you can wear your ear cuffs easily with other attachments such as a face-light or sunglasses without the hassle of tricky repositioning. Male and Female versions are available, positioned and sized for the “average” shaped avatar for each gender. A single pack costs L$75, with the fatpack priced at L$375, available at the ~flirt~ store in Juicy or OnRez








For a limited time I have placed two packs, one for men, one for women, out in the store for just L$1.

PS:: The guy in the ad is JoshuaSteven Schism, a good friend who put up with me getting up-close and personal to get these shots. Josh, you rock! [and you're hot, phew! - cold shower anyone?]

No comments: